- In order to be listed you must:
- Be a current TCHA member.
- Be authorized to teach the License to Carry course.
TCHA reserves the right to refuse to link to a page the board finds offensive, subject to an appeal to the membership.
To authorize us to add your name to the instructor alpha list and map, please either complete the online form or email/mail the following information:
- Your business address (as a minimum, the city and zip code).
- Your name, the way you want it to appear.
- Your business name and website URL address (if applicable).
- At least one phone number, including area code, and/or email address.
- Your instructor certificate number, for identification only. Note: This will not appear on the list.
- If you need to update your current listing, then you only need to include the changed information.
- Your listing will appear on two pages; as a balloon on the map page, and in the alpha list.
- You may:
Once your information is added to both the alpha list and map, if an email address is available, you will be sent the link to the Find a LTC Instructor webpage and asked to verify the information.
Thanks for signing up.